In addition to these key areas, the Group also focuses on:
• Modelling of electric machinery
• Using the principles of vector control (DTC, FOC) and model predictive control to develop control algorithms for electrical drives
• Pulse width modulation techniques for multiphase two-level and multi-level inverters
• Supply and control of multiphase variable-speed drives in open-end winding configuration
• Development of multi-motor drive systems with reduced-switch-count inverter supply
• Solutions for the integrated on-board battery charging of electric vehicles.